How To Arrive
Dubai Festival City is just 30mins from any major area of Dubai and the closest mall to Dubai International Airport (just 15mins by taxi).
- From Sharjah/Ajman on Ittihad Street towards Dubai International Airport on the left approaching Garhoud Bridge take left lane and ramp off the bridge into the Rebat street below, then follow the signs to Dubai Festival City.
- From Bur Dubai, take the Garhoud Bridge then follow the signs to Dubai Festival City Mall.
- From International City, take Emirates Rd., then right to Al Rebbat St, from Al Rebbat St. follow the signs to Dubai Festival City Mall.
- From Dubai Al – Ain road crossing over Emirates and Al khail road becomes Oud Metha with Al Wasl Hospital on right. Take next exit right to Al Garhoud Bridge in right lane over the bridge and take first exit right then next right and right again into Dubai Festival City.
- Via Business Bay Crossing, follow the airport sign, then take Festival Centre exit after Al Jadaf exit.
- From the Dubai International Airport, follow the direction for Garhoud and Al Rehad Street. Once on Al Rehad, take the first exit toward Dubai Festival City on the left and make a right turn at the traffic light. The hotel is on the right.
- From the Sharjah Airport drive along Emirates road 311 towards Abu Dhabi. Take Exit 55 (Deira, Al Garhoud) to Al Rebat road, follow the sign Dubai Festival City.
- From Abu Dhabi International Airport, drive along Emirates road 311 towards Sharjah. Take Exit 55(Deira, Al Garhoud) to Al Rebat road, follow the sign Dubai Festival City or Festival Centre.
- BUS Number 44 : Guests from Ghubaiba Bus Station, Bank Street Bur Dubai, Karama, Oud Metha can take this bus to reach Festival Centre
- BUS Number 53: Guests from Deira Gold Souk, Fish Roundabout, Clock Tower, City Centre can take this bus to reach Festival Centre.
- Bus Number F08 (Feeder Bus): Guests from Al Qusais, Al Nahda, Ministry of Labour, Dubai Grand Hotel, Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA), Emirates Metro Station and Umm Ramool can take this bus to reach Festival Centre.
- Bus Number 4: Guests from Deria Gold Souk, Fish Roundabout, Clock Tower, Airport Road, Airport Terminal 1, Al Rebat Street, Emirates Metro Station can take this bus to reach Festival Centre.
- Bus Number C32: Al Qusais, Satwa
BY WATER TAXI
The new Al Jaddaf Marine Transport Station is now closer to the Creek Metro Station and Dubai Festival City. Brand new air conditioned Abra takes you to Dubai Festival City Mall in just 6 minutes for just AED 2 per trip.
New Metro Station ‘Dubai Creek Harbor’ scheduled to be open from 2020.
VIP Valet Parking: On entry to mall VIP Valet is available from Hard Rock Cafe entrance and Cruising Boulevard Road. On entry to mall road, follow signs.
Parking: Free parking daily. 8,000 car spaces.
Over 500 of the best international and local retail stores to satisfy any and every shopping craving you may ever have.
Drive to Dubai Festival City and let us park your car for you. Our Valet Parking service makes stepping into the mall a breeze. And when you’re ready to head home? Well collect your car and deliver it right to you, ensuring a level of convenience and luxury that is a true reward after an exciting day with us.
Customer Service Desk
We’re happy to help you find exactly what you’re looking for and help you understand all about our Customer Service Desk. Our Customer Service Desks are open during all shopping hours.
In an effort to make your experience at Dubai Festival City as pleasant as possible, our staff members are fluent in both Arabic and English. So feel free to ask any member of staff any question may be on your mind.
Dubai Festival City offers full support for those in need of wheelchair services. Please visit the Customer Service Desk to arrange for wheelchair usage or organize ahead of time.
Avail our Trolley Valet service for AED 15 at the Mezzanine floor near Ikea and Carrefour.
Providing customers the ease and convenience of transportation to their desired store/destination at Dubai Festival City Mall. Take a ride now for just AED 15 per person.
Nol Recharging Station
Recharge your Nol card at RTA's Nol Card Machine located at the Mezzanine floor near Ikea and Carrefour
MALL UPGRADE IKEA ENTRANCE
The taxi pick up has been relocated - Apologize for the inconveniece , additional signage has been installed to guide our customers for further help.